Lock Down Lower Lashes
We wanted our gel pads to be perfect. So we talked to the artists who use them day in and day out. You demanded more versatility and coverage, and our new Asymmetrical Curve Bio Gel Pad delivers. Designed by lash artists, this shape is the result of an artist-first, customized approach to product development. Loved the OG? Don’t worry; our fan-favorite symmetrical shape (now dubbed Clean Curve) isn’t going anywhere.
Both shapes keep even the tiniest lower lashes in check so you can get down to business. They work so well, you’ll never reach for anything else! With a smooth surface that won’t interfere with tweezer glide, and just the right amount of gel so they won’t swell, slip or leave a residue, these pads make securing lower lashes a snap.
Place on tips of bottom lashes, gently pressing down to secure to undereye area. Use tape for extra reinforcement, adjusting as needed. To remove, lift gently.
- Our new Asymmetrical Curve shape was designed by lash artists
- Our original shape has a new name—Clean Curve
- Both shapes are available in boxes of 10 sets or 24 sets
- These gel pads are individually packaged in foil packets and come in our luxe new boxes
- Our Bio Gel Pads are suitable for all skin types
- They're also flexible, comfortable and fragrance-free
- Our super smooth surface eliminates tweezer drag for effortless isolation