FOUNDATION REFRESHER COURSE
(CLASSIC TECHNIQUE REVIEW)
If you’ve trained with Borby, come back and train some more to continue your education and keep up with the ever-changing lash times. Refresher seats are limited so make sure and sign-up in advance.
Borboleta's Foundation Refresher Course (previously called "Classic Refresher Course") is two days of hands-on review with the most talented instructors/artists and in-depth education the industry has to offer. This eyelash extension refresher training course will give you a great review on the foundation of knowledge and experience required to be confident and inspired in the Art of Lashing.
- You must be Borboleta Beauty Foundation (Classic) Certified.
- Anyone enrolling in a Borboleta Beauty course is required to be a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist. Current esthetic or cosmetology students training to become a licensed professional can also enroll, but these students must complete their professional certification before practicing and offering eyelash extensions as a service to the public.
- To get the most out of your refresher experience, we recommend selecting the Hands-On Kit option (see Refresher Options below) so you are able to participate in all the hands-on exercises throughout the course. If you want feedback from the educators while working on a live model, you are required to provide your own model on day two of the course and purchase the hands-on kit.
To accommodate various preferences for continued education, we are providing the following options for refresher students:
- Free Attendance: Attend the first day or the full two-days as a student for free. Ask questions, take notes, and soak it all in.
- $50 Updated Manual: Want to get your hands on our new manual? For $50 you will receive a copy of our most up-to-date manual at the course.
- $100 Hands-On Kit: Take a model on day two and participate in the various hands-on demos during the course. Get feedback on your work and personal attention from our industry leading educators. Hands-On Refreshers are required to provide a model on day two and purchase a model kit for $100 that includes everything you will need for your live model and other hands-on training exercises:
1 Multi Tray
1 2ml Adhesive
- $150 Updated Manual/Hands-On Kit: Get fully immersed and updated in the current curriculum and hands-on training.
PARTNER WITH BORBOLETA:
To learn more about how to become Borboleta certified and train with the top eyelash educators in the industry OR implement the program into your school using your own instructors, please contact us Monday-Friday 9am-5pm at 801-735-2439, or email anytime firstname.lastname@example.org