*** This product/pricing is for enrollments at the American Beauty Show in Chicago.
ADVANCED EYELASH EXTENSIONS TRAINING COURSE
(VOLUME TECHNIQUE & CERTIFICATION)
Borboleta's Advanced Course (previously called "Volume Course") is two days of hands-on training with the most talented instructors/artists and in-depth education the industry has to offer. Each course comes with an exclusive Borboleta training manual that has everything you’ll need to take your lash game to the next level and advance your career as a Borboleta lash artist.
Advanced students will learn and be certified in Borboleta's Volume lashing technique including all of our tips and tricks... but it doesn't stop there. Go beyond the technique with Borboleta and become a professional artist by learning advanced principles in artistry, theory, practice and professionalism. From making the perfect fan to how much to charge, to advanced shaping and styling guides down to the science behind lash diameters and weight, mixing curls and more... this course will not only teach you Voulme lashing, it will give you the advanced knowledge and experience required to be a true artist and professional in the industry.
- Anyone enrolling in a Borboleta Beauty course is required to be a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist. Current esthetic or cosmetology students training to become a licensed professional can also enroll, but these students must complete their professional certification before practicing and offering eyelash extensions as a service to the public.
- All enrolled students are solely responsible and required to arrange one live model (client, friend, relative, any person age 18 years or older) to participate in the hands-on application training on day two of the course under the direct supervision of an instructor. We strongly recommend that you have at least one backup model as you will not graduate and receive a certificate if this requirement is not met.
- Full payment of the course is due at least seven days before the course date. If the full payment is not received seven days prior to the course date the student will forfeit their seat and need to re-schedule for another course on a later date.
- Classes are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course on a later date.
All courses are conducted in spacious hotel conference rooms set up like classrooms, so you feel like you can work in a clean, professional environment and soak up all the education possible with no distractions. You will be practicing on a live model that you are responsible for arranging on day two of the course. An email will be sent to you with a detailed schedule two to three weeks prior to your course dates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
Borboleta is known for “the Borby difference”. As well as having the most precise training program in the industry, quoted by top magazines and beauty bloggers across the country, we’re known for having the most exceptional products an eyelash extension company could possibly have! There’s a reason why Borboleta certified artists are standing out in the industry. It’s all about the education and products! Leave feeling confident, uplifted and united in the industry. Don’t miss out.
A STUDENT KIT:
Every student will receive a kit with their training course. The kit is included in the price of the course. Based on your needs, there are three different kit options to choose from with different price points for each:
- Basic Kit (Course Price = $1,345
- Standard Kit (Course Price = $1,545)
- Pro Kit (Course Price = $1,745)
A BORBY ARTIST MAP DIRECTORY MEMBERSHIP:
When you take a Borboleta Beauty training course, your business information will be added to the Find A Borby Artist directory on our website. People from all over the world use our site to find certified Borby artists to do their lashes!
FREE REFRESHER COURSE ENROLLMENT:
All Foundation and Advanced Borboleta Training Courses include free refresher courses. If you’ve trained with Borby, come back and train some more and continue your education and keep up with the ever-changing lash times. Refresher seats are limited so make sure and sign-up in advance.
You can break the training course price into two payments. The deposit is due to reserve your spot and the final payment of your remaining balance is due at least seven days before the course takes place. Visit FINAL PAYMENT under the education tab on our website to pay the remaining balance of your course.
Coupons do not apply to training courses. Classes are non-refundable, but can be transferred once to another course on a later date.
PARTNER WITH BORBOLETA:
To learn more about how to become Borboleta certified and train with the top eyelash educators in the industry OR implement the program into your school using your own instructors, please contact us Monday-Friday 9am-5pm at 801-547-7221, or email anytime email@example.com