ADVANCED REFRESHER COURSE
(VOLUME TECHNIQUE REVIEW)
If you’ve trained with Borby, come back and train some more to continue your education and keep up with the ever-changing lash times. Refresher seats are limited so make sure and sign-up in advance.
Borboleta's Advanced Refresher Course (previously called "Volume Refresher Course") is two days of hands-on review with the most talented instructors/artists and in-depth education the industry has to offer. This eyelash extension refresher training course will give you a great review on the advanced volume lashing technique required to be confident and inspired in the Art of Lashing.
- You must be Borboleta Beauty Advanced (Volume) Certified.
- Anyone enrolling in a Borboleta Beauty course is required to be a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist. Current esthetic or cosmetology students training to become a licensed professional can also enroll, but these students must complete their professional certification before practicing and offering eyelash extensions as a service to the public.
- To get the most out of your refresher experience, we recommend selecting the Hands-On Kit option (see Refresher Options below) so you are able to participate in all the hands-on exercises throughout the course. If you want feedback from the educators while working on a live model, you are required to provide your own model on day two of the course and purchase the hands-on kit.
To accommodate various preferences for continued education, we are providing the following options for refresher students:
- Free Attendance: Attend the first day as a student for free. Ask questions, take notes, and soak it all in.
- $50 Updated Manual: Want to get your hands on our new manual? For $50 you will receive a copy of our most up-to-date manual at the course.
- $100 Hands-On Kit: To maximize your refresher course, take a model on second day and participate in the various hands-on demos during both days of the course. Get feedback on your work and personal attention from our industry-leading educators. Hands-On Refreshers are required to provide a model on day two and purchase a model kit for $100 that includes everything you will need for your live model and other hands-on training exercises:
1 Multi Tray
1 2ml Adhesive
- $150 Updated Manual + Hands-On Kit: This option is for a returning artist who would like both an updated manual and the fully immersed experience with the hands-on kit in order to take a model.
PARTNER WITH BORBOLETA:
To learn more about how to become a partner salon of Borboleta and train with the top eyelash educators in the industry or implement the program into your school using your own instructors, please contact us Monday-Friday 9am-5pm at 801-735-2439, or email anytime email@example.com.